[Catalyst] Random thought...

Wade.Stuart at fallon.com Wade.Stuart at fallon.com
Mon Apr 17 20:27:04 CEST 2006

> Debian for me, mostly because of the apt tools. Haven't tried the
> drivatives, but they're probably fine too.
>
> That said, I've heard that rpm hell is not as bad as it used to be,
> so no big deal either way.

It really depends on what market we are going after -- enterprise users
will be most
comfortable with RH (FC or Cent),  random devs will most likely be debian
aware.

Personally I would think FC or Cent is the way to go,  usually Debian
people
understand the RH distros enough to despise them -- whereas RH people
likely
have little to no Debianish Distro experience.

Take the lowest common denominator, you are after all showing a Catalyst
demo
not a Distro demo.

-Wade