[Catalyst] dir structure for template files

Daniel McBrearty danielmcbrearty at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 01:20:09 CEST 2006

Hi

I seem to remember reading on the list someone talking about "best practic"
for this being that the dir structure of templates mirrors the that of the
actions that they go with.

But I don't find the post back by searching. Am I right? I don't see any
obvious advantage ... unless you have actions of same names under different
controllers, which I'd probably try to avoid.

and what about common included tenplates and so on? any big reason not to
lump 'em all into one directory?

cheers

Daniel McBrearty
email : danielmcbrearty at gmail.com