[Catalyst] Styling HTML::Widget elements

Michele Beltrame mb at italpro.net
Fri Apr 21 16:39:14 CEST 2006

Hello!

> I'm checking out (Catalyst::Plugin::)HTML::Widget at the moment and have come
> across a problem styling the label tag.

I ran across exactly the same problem. Here's the solution:

http://www.themaninblue.com/experiment/InForm/margin.htm

After solving that I - however - ran into other styling problems, so I
went back to defining forms by hand and using HTML::Widget only for
validation. I might have a look at using XSL to generate the XHTML I
need, but that will happen when I've got some spare time. ;-)

Michele.

--
Michele Beltrame
http://www.varlogarthas.net/