[Catalyst] silly question ...

Daniel McBrearty danielmcbrearty at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 15:59:27 CEST 2006

... how do I know what version of cat I have? I thought catalyst.pl -V or
something, but that isn't it. look in header files?

In my app I have a MyApp.pm created, but no Root.pm - IIRC this is old
behaviour ... the now best practice is to place auto actions etc in Root.pm.
Is this created by the helper scripts in later versions?

How do I update to a new cat (if necessary) without splatting my existing
work? I guess manually merge .new files when they are created? (not that it
would be a big deal as I have it all under svn ... but still ...)

cheers

Daniel McBrearty
email : danielmcbrearty at gmail.com
www.engoi.com : the multi - language vocab trainer