[Catalyst] silly question ...

Daniel McBrearty danielmcbrearty at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 17:44:21 CEST 2006

don't know why there was no Root, because catalyst.pm was really seeing the
right version. Reran teh script, and it created it for me. Maybe I
accidentally removed it earlier or something ... I don't recall updating
cat.

and then the Root::auto action worked, of course, as the namespace is set OK
in teh generated version ... note to self, don't roll yer own when not
necessary ...

thanks people

--
Daniel McBrearty