[Catalyst] multiple sessions in one application w/ C::P::Session

Hideo Kimura hide at hide-k.net
Wed Apr 26 11:44:01 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I have a problem when I set up sessions of Catalyst application.

Now I'd like to set up two sessions like this: One has long term
expiration and the other has no expiration.

But Catalyst::Plugin::Session configuration has only one namespace,
{session}, so I can't configure different sessions.

Is there anybody who knows how to solve this problem?

I'd appreciate if you could tell me how to do this using C::P::Session
plugin.  However, if it is difficult, any solution will be helpful, too.

Regards.

Hide