[Catalyst] Installing Catalyst in a hosting enviroment

Gianmaria g.cavion at tecnobit.info
Wed Apr 26 17:29:52 CEST 2006

Hello,
i'm starting to develop a new website and i'd like to develop using Perl
instead of PHP. I'm very interested on using Catalyst for speeding up
coding but what i can't understand how to deploy my site after having
developed it locally. In a typical hosting enviroment (linux) you can't
install Perl modules as you do normally having root access to the
server. Is there a simple way to install Catalyst in these cases?
Sorry for asking so basic questions but i'm not able to find clear
documentation about this issue (and i'm a Perl newbie :P )

Thank you,
Gianmaria