[Catalyst] What a waste of time

Cory Watson jheephat at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 22:34:22 CEST 2006

On 4/26/06, rails coder <railscoder at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Unsuspecting catalyst newbie,

Dear anonymous troll,

>   => catalyst is "consulting ware", which is why the developers refuse to

<snip>

>   - bought an online pdf "Agile Web Development with Rails"

<snip>

I am quite interested in why you would label Catalyst as 'consulting
ware' then accept paying $22.50 for the Agile Development PDF (which
is what I'm assuming you purchased) for Ruby on Rails.  I have nothing
against buying a PDF... I think it's a great idea.  I'm just at a loss
to explain your rationale.

I'd address other points -- such as the Catalyst installation -- if I
wasn't so put off by your obvious bias and zealotry.  You obviously
don't want help.

Please take the time to read:

No self-respecting open-source project will help someone who behaves this way.

--
Cory 'G' Watson
http://www.onemogin.com