[Catalyst] Has anybody seen PluginTestApp.pm?

Bradley Dean catalyst at bjdean.id.au
Thu Apr 27 09:34:01 CEST 2006

Greetings folks,

just beginning to dip my toe into Catalyst - incidentally, despite the
trolling, the recent "What a waste of time" thread had some useful
information... :)

> At 07:21 PM 4/26/2006, Scott Karns wrote:
> >I am just now trying to install Catalyst-5.68 as downloaded from CPAN,
> >but I'm getting a test failed on:
> >t/unit_core_plugin................................Can't locate
> >PluginTestApp.pm
> >
> >I see that there is a PluginTestApp.pm in the Catalyst-Plugin-Scheduler
> >distribution package, but I can't find one in Catalyst-5.68.
> >
> >--
> >Scott Karns
>
> Me, too!  (I hadn't gone back to see if anybody'd reported this yet)
> I had only investigated to the point of seeing that 5.66 had a
> package PluginTestApp;
> in the unit_core_plugin.t source, but that that had disappeared by
> 5.68.

I'm seeing the same thing in Catalyst 5.68, in another install I've done
recently I have Catalyst 5.678 which has a very different
t/unit_core_plugin.t which includes a package declaration for
PluginTestApp.

Cheerio,

 Brad

--