[Catalyst] A domain-cued application

Matija Grabnar matija at literal.si
Thu Apr 27 14:20:42 CEST 2006

Matt S Trout wrote:
> ConfigLoader finds a relative config file and loads it into the package config
> during setup. That would work, or you could adapt the approach and incorporate
> environment-based info into how you generate the config (there's still a
> question of where you'd get the password from in that case though)

I didn't realize the config gets loaded every time a request is received.
I had this vague notion that the config only happens when a mod_perl
process first gets initialized.

If so, yeah, that will work - I can set up a hash of data sources that
looks at which virtual host the request came in for, and choses the
right one.

Thanks!