[Catalyst] Starting development

Daniel McBrearty danielmcbrearty at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 22:56:01 CEST 2006

If you get stuck with tuitorials or whatever, get yourself on irc and get
some real time explaining. There's usually someone that will lend a hand. It
helped me a lot when I was trying to get started. The people that hang there
are very helpful and know a lot (even if slightly warped at times ;)

By the way, I also started by messing with the VC parts of MVC - an hour
spent on the basics of TT won't go amiss (though you may choose some other
template system in teh end). Will get more into the M part in the coming
weeks (I had to digress into DBIx also on the way, just to get the basics of
that together). It seems to be working for me. But YMMV ...

--
Daniel McBrearty
email : danielmcbrearty at gmail.com
www.engoi.com : the multi - language vocab trainer