[Catalyst] Is Catalyst large enough to sustain a book?

Daniel McBrearty danielmcbrearty at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 17:19:56 CEST 2006

I pretty much with what TCB says (also as someone with a publiched technical
book out there, FWIW). I think an ebook is a good idea. The biggest problem
for a paper version would be keeping current. The second might well be
selling enough to justify print costs.

I'm also happy to help out on the writing front if needed (and also
depending on comittments of course) but also too much of a newb to be much
real use at the moment. I think a lot could be done by taking all existing
documentation, putting it in one place, and giving it a good structure
though. Then write just enough to smooth over the gaps.

--
Daniel McBrearty
email : danielmcbrearty at gmail.com
www.engoi.com : the multi - language vocab trainer