[Catalyst] Is Catalyst large enough to sustain a book?

Scott Karns scott at karnstech.com
Sat Apr 29 19:01:18 CEST 2006

Matt S Trout wrote:

>Having used Javascript in-and-of-itself and become rather fond of the way the
>language works, I'd say dojo twists it the least - the topic on #dojo was "not
>trying to be anything but javascript" for quite a while and I personally agree
>with them.

OK, I'll accept that as I'm no expert in this arena, but what do you do
to make for a better user experience better when it comes to page load
times when using the dojo library? Custom build the Javascript modules
needed from the dojo distribution to meet your exact specifications? If
so, I need to get over my refusal to install *java* just so I can do
that. (or am I missing something about that process?)

--
Scott Karns