[Catalyst] Validating RSS feeds

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Tue Aug 1 04:57:58 CEST 2006

Jonathan Rockway wrote:
> Sorry about unloading so many questions all at once, but they've been
> brewing in my mind for a while and I finally got around to joining the
> list. :)  (Mailing lists are kind of a pain for me because I use qmail
> without procmail.  So I have to create a new maildir for the list, setup
> a qmail file, subscribe the jon-listname, then subscribe jon AT jrock.us
> so I can post.  Last time I listen to DJB's advice on configuring a mail
> server! :)

Funny, shadowcatsystems.co.uk is served by a heavily patched qmail. With an
appropriate alias file user-* should be delivered. Prod at it again :)

(show me a qmail install handling <100,000 accounts and I'll show you a qmail
install with wasted capacity. Yes, my background is ISP operations and
automation. No, I'm not sane. What? :)