[Catalyst] Catalyst patch

Alan Humphrey alan.humphrey at comcast.net
Fri Aug 4 23:30:26 CEST 2006

Problem: Trying to use the Authentication::Store::DBIC plugin the wrong
user_class kept getting loaded.  I specified Engoi::Model::Schema::Members
and got Engoi::Model::Schema::MembersRoles.

Cause: The regex match in Catalyst::_comp_search returned on a successful
partial match instead of only on a complete match.

Solution:

397c397
<             return $c->components->{$component} if $component =~
/^$name$/i;
---
>             return $c->components->{$component} if $component =~ /$name/i;

I don't know if that changes causes side effects, but it works for me.

- Alan