[Catalyst] FCGI engine and environment variables

Lee Standen nom at standen.id.au
Sun Aug 6 18:56:14 CEST 2006

I tried to follow this one through.  From what I can see the FCGI engine
assigns the ENV information into a private variable %env.  it then
attempts to pass that to handle_request.  handle_request passes the
information to prepare() and then prepare doesn't do what it's supposed
to (i suspect).

Either this is something which someone added by mistake, or someone
started to impliment $c->env and forgot to finish it :)