[Catalyst] [Announce] Planet Catalyst

Tatsuhiko Miyagawa miyagawa at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 09:05:01 CEST 2006

Okay, so adding feed/id, entry/id and skipping type="text/html" is all
due to XML::Feed implementation and XML::Atom does nothing wrong.

I updated (and hacked) Plagger Publish::Feed plugin to emit valid Atom
1.0 feeds now. Unit test that uses python feedvalidator to actually
validate the feed is also added for regression.

http://plagger.org/trac/changeset/1211
http://plagger.org/trac/changeset/1212

--
Tatsuhiko Miyagawa