[Catalyst] Dispatch problem: built-in vs. Apache13

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Wed Aug 9 14:54:15 CEST 2006

Rodney Broom wrote:
> From: "Jesse Sheidlower" <jester at panix.com>
>

>> I'm having a weird problem with one (and only one) of my Cat
>> apps; it works under the built-in server, but something is
>> happening under Apache13 that messes up...
>
> Another case of something working under myapp_server.pl but not under Apache::MP13.
>
> I don't have any idea what's up for your situation, but I'd be interested in seeing some of your controller attributes (Path/Regex/etc).

Actually, this eventually turned out to be another app using C::M::CDBI::Plain
and Class::DBI somehow causing shared config in places it shouldn't have been.

An M::CDBI::Plain with a workaround will be forthcoming for all three people
who haven't ported to DBIx::Class yet, and I'm going to see if I can proof the
Cat core against this kind of accidental silliness in future.