[Catalyst] Sigh. How do we get on this list?

John Wang johncwang at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 20:44:31 CEST 2006

On 8/9/06, Brandon Black <blblack at gmail.com> wrote:

> A seperate but similar list for applications built on Catalyst would be
> nice too (the distinction being apps people can download and deploy, versus
> live running businesses/organizations who might or might not share their
> Cat-based app source).

There is a list of apps on the wiki home under the 'Examples' heading.
There's also a starter page designed to have more of a description for the
apps:

http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/wiki/ExampleApplications

Agave, EasyCMS, Handel, Meios, MojoMojo, Parley and others are in various
states of development and deployment.

This can probably be organized better.

--
John Wang