[Catalyst] Catalyst::Model::FileSystem? Anybody who's using their own wanna make one? =)

Dylan Vanderhoof DylanV at semaphore.com
Wed Aug 9 21:56:33 CEST 2006

I've noticed a few people posting about fielsystem models under their
Catalyst applications lately, which makes a good deal of sense for many
applications.

However, when I look at code, each one has the filesystem calls fairly
integrated with the model portion of the application.

I'll admit I'm being lazy, since I'd like to write a fs-based catalyst
application relativly soon, but has anybody considered using their
groundwork here to write a Catalyst::Model::FileSystem module for CPAN?

Obviously, it would need to be more generic and more full-featured than
what's being used in the fs-based applications I've seen so far, but it
needn't start with everything available.

Any interest?  I'd be happy to help out, since I'd like to use it, but I
figure I'd see if somebody who's been doing this would be willing to lay
some of the groundwork.

-Dylan Vanderhoof