[Catalyst] Multilanguage application

Jonathan Rockway jon at jrock.us
Thu Aug 10 16:21:41 CEST 2006

> That works quite nice, the only problem is that I must take care of having
> ALL my links in the template starting with href="[% root %]/foo/bar".

You should be doing this anyway. You can never be sure where your
application is going to be moved to, so using [% base %] (the built-in
version of [% root %]), is a generally agreed upon Best Practice.
$c->uri_of('/path/to/a/controller') is even better -- you tell Catalyst
which controller method you want to call, and it will figure out the URI
for you.

Regards,
Jonathan Rockway