[Catalyst] Patch for Catalyst::Utils::ensure_class_loaded()

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Sun Aug 13 17:57:10 CEST 2006

Rodney Broom wrote:
> This is a fix to Catalyst::Utils::ensure_class_loaded() and the call to it that was causing classes to always get reloaded.
>
> I have no specific test cases. My testing was to add debugging while tracking other problems and see that load was always happening, even when Class::Inspector->loaded($class) reported true.

You'll need to figure out how to test this or we can't apply it.

The current intended logic is to load anything we find *on disk* from the
Module::Pluggable run, but not to accidentally try and load anything we
didn't. There are a bunch of tests for component loading already; shouldn't be
too hard to add an additional case or two to that.