[Catalyst] User Generated Content (project collaboration)

John Napiorkowski jjn1056 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 14 04:53:24 CEST 2006

BTW, to respond directly to your thoughts on creating a registration system, I have a good start on this as well, with a system that sends an email for verification and all, however it's quite messy and am thinking of fixing it up.

One other peice that is often needed is management of your friends circle.  So you need invite a friend to join functionality as well as a way to see if your friends are online and quick links to their personal in system homepage.  --john