[Catalyst] Minor Problem With Tutorial

Kevin Monceaux Kevin at RawFedDogs.net
Mon Aug 14 21:13:08 CEST 2006

Nilson,

On Mon, Aug 14, 2006 at 03:57:25PM -0300, Nilson Santos Figueiredo Junior wrote:

> In order to achieve the desired behaviour you could either issue a
> redirect response (through $c->response->redirect($uri) ) or
> explicitely set the desired template filename.

You hit the nail right on the head.  In the USING THE DEFAULT TEMPLATE NAME
section of the CatalystBasics tutorial the tutorial author has one remove
the template name from the list method.  I either missed step in the
tutorial where it was added back to the list method or there is a minor bug
in the tutorial.  I was receiving the error because the template name wasn't
explicitly set in the list method.  I'll nit-pick through the tutorial again
and see if I missed a step.

Kevin
http://www.RawFedDogs.net
http://www.WacoAgilityGroup.org