[Catalyst] Minor Problem With Tutorial

hkclark at gmail.com hkclark at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 22:24:56 CEST 2006

On 8/14/06, Kevin Monceaux <Kevin at rawfeddogs.net> wrote:
> Fellow Catalyst Enthusiasts,
>
> I'm exploring the wonderful world of Catalyst and trying to work my way
> through the tutorial which should be at:
>
> http://search.cpan.org/~mramberg/Catalyst-Runtime-5.7001/lib/Catalyst/Manual/Tutorial.pod

Hi Kevin,

I applied an update on 7/23 that will hopefully fix the link thing:
http://dev.catalystframework.org/repos/Catalyst/trunk/Catalyst-Runtime/lib/Catalyst/Manual/Tutorial.pod
  - or -
http://dev.catalystframework.org/changeset/4743

It has to do with how cpan.org auto-indexes everything.
"Unfortunately", the code guys did such a good job that this has been
sitting in trunk for a while waiting to be released... :-)  Maybe they
will find a bug and release 5.7002 soon. :-)

Re the forward issue... I would need to take a closer look to comment.
 Let me know if you are still having problems and we can figure it
out.

Thanks,
Kennedy