[Catalyst] SOT Apache/mod_perl config issue

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at acm.org
Tue Aug 15 19:24:28 CEST 2006

I know this is more a mod_perl/apache issue but I'm getting no where
with those docs.

The problem is I can't get pass Catalyst to get to root/static/css and
root/static/js directories without using the '/static/' portion.

I think it is somehow tied to these lines but all the permutations I've
tried haven't worked.  My domain changed to protect the guilty ( me ).

Suggestions, clue-stick?

<VirtualHost dev.example.com:443>

<snip />

   DocumentRoot /var/www/root/