[Catalyst] Forms and Plugins and Tutorials, oh my!!

Kevin Monceaux Kevin at RawFedDogs.net
Fri Aug 18 16:37:37 CEST 2006

Carl,

On Fri, Aug 18, 2006 at 01:48:06PM +0100, Carl Franks wrote:

> There's work in this direction already with HTML::Widget::Dojo.

Cool.

> Work has currently stalled, partly because dojo seemed to be going through
> a lot of changes, and partly because it's slipped down my priority list.

Well, stalled work is better than no work at all.

> If you're able to help at all with developing these, it'd be most welcome.
> The first priority is probably rewriting Alien::Dojo, along the lines
> mentioned in the "Alien-Dojo / HTML-Dojo merger suggestions" email.

Since I'm asking for such features I certainly should put my money where my
mouth is.  I'm willing to help in any way I can.  Unfortunately at my
current skill level I doubt I could be of much help.  I'm very new to
Catalyst.  I tinkered with perl years ago but not a great deal.  Catalyst
has rekindled my interest in perl.  So, what can someone with my limited
skills do to help?

Kevin
http://www.RawFedDogs.net
http://www.WacoAgilityGroup.org