[Catalyst] how to get started?

Thomas Hartman thomashartman1 at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 21 11:47:26 CEST 2006

Since the "dependency hell" issue has been raised again, I'd like to ask,

who'se using cpan? and who'se using cpan plus?

Can anyone comment on the relative merits?

FWIW, I'm currently struggling to install SQL::Translator, which is a
requirement for DBIx::Class::DigestColumns.

Having trouble with just cpan, and was suggested to use cpan plus.