[Catalyst] Mango

Christopher H. Laco claco at chrislaco.com
Tue Aug 22 14:46:36 CEST 2006

Chisel Wright wrote:
> This popped up in one of my feeds - looks like something to keep an eye
> on - I know I'm interested to see the end results:
>
> http://news.perlfoundation.org/2006/08/grant_approved_mango.html

I just found out this morning. I'm still in shock it was approved, since
I applied more as an exercise of learning than thinking it would get
approved. :-)

Now I _really_ need to get Handel 1.0 done. Let the late nights being.

This is geared as a project to help promote Catalyst+Handel+DBIC, so by
all means, started adding your ideas, comments, features, request etc to
the wiki:

    http://handelframework.com/wiki/Mango

-=Chris