[Catalyst] Bypass TT wrapper

Jason Kohles email at jasonkohles.com
Tue Aug 22 14:51:53 CEST 2006

On 8/21/06, Tobias Kremer <t at funkreich.de> wrote:

> Hi list,
>
> I have set up a site which utilizes the TTSite defaults for providing a
> common
> header/footer using TTs wrapper mechanism. What if I want to bypass the
> header/footer for certain URLs (specifically, I've forms which are
> injected
> into DIVs via AJAX and those forms are not supposed to have the common
> header/footer around 'em)? Is that possible? Something like Mason's

I handle this by changing the css/js/txt line in the wrapper, to look like
this:

    IF template.name.match('\.(css|js|txt)') OR nowrap OR template.nowrap;

This way you can disable the wrapping either in the template, by putting [%
META nowrap
--
Jason Kohles
email at jasonkohles.com - http://www.jasonkohles.com/