[Catalyst] Sessions not working with Store::File State Cookie

Roland Lammel rl at brabbel.net
Wed Aug 23 18:22:07 CEST 2006

Oh I'm sure I missed it, as I let CPAN handle the updates through
Task::Catalyst and so I haven't even followed the texts shown there.

I guess the same problem goes for State::URI

So Session.pm State/URI.pm and State/Cookie.pm need to be updated, right? Or
did I get the call flow wrong for the finalize part in Session.pm?

With some directions from the author (so I guess that's you ;-) I might be
able to provide a patch to State::Cookie and State::URI so the integrate
well with the current session implementation.

Are their any pending changes to Session.pm that should be taken into
account too?

BR

+rl

On 8/23/06, Yuval Kogman <nothingmuch at woobling.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 23, 2006 at 03:30:25 +0200, Roland Lammel wrote:
> > I had a very strange behaviour when using the latest session plugin with
> > store::file and state::cookie.
> >
> > These are the versions used along with Catalyst 5.70001
> >
> > 0.11 Catalyst::Plugin::Session
> > 0.08 Catalyst::Plugin::Session::Store::File
> > 0.01 Catalyst::Plugin::Session::State::Cookie
>
> State::Cookie needs an upgrade... There was a big fat warning in the
> Makefile.PL, i guess you missed it when you upgraded. Sorry =/
>

> --
>   Yuval Kogman <nothingmuch at woobling.org>
> http://nothingmuch.woobling.org  0xEBD27418

> Searchable archive:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/catalyst@lists.rawmode.org/

* Sonja & Roland Lammel
*
* Herbalife & Wellness Beratung  *  http://www.xund.biz
* mailto:lammel at xund.biz   *   Telefon: +43676 87835935
*
* Gesunde Gewichtskontrolle * Energie & Vitalität * Wellness & Fitness
* Selbstständig arbeiten von zu Hause * Nebenverdienst * 2. Standbein?
*
* Sind Sie interessiert an Veränderung?     Holen Sie sich die Fakten!