[Catalyst] Fastest Perl HTTPD?

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Sat Aug 26 14:32:45 CEST 2006

Jonas Alves wrote:
> http://use.perl.org/~Matts/journal/30758

"Now how can I get the Jifty and Catalyst communities interested in using this
as their primary web server?"

Not that I've been prodding him about this on IRC repeatedly :)

Axkit2 looks like it'll be a lovely candidate for a production-quality
scalable standalone server, although it's a single-process affair with
optional forking so we'll need to figure out how to manage that appropriately
to maximise performance.

I've been having some fairly sick thoughts about preforked Catalyst handlers
and $dbh pools (with some assistance from a Storage subclass) but we'll get to
that later :)