[Catalyst] Anyone actually using FastCGI with Apache (or even lighttpd)?

Mark Blythe list at markblythe.com
Mon Aug 28 23:18:46 CEST 2006

Hey Jason,

I think you're having the same problem I had back in June.  I was
amazed that nobody else seemed to have been having this issue.  I
guess it just took a few months. :-)

Anyway, here's the solution message I posted, which has been working
fine for me since then.  Take a look and see if it will work for you:

http://lists.rawmode.org/pipermail/catalyst/2006-June/008361.html

I have this in my app as a Catalyst plugin.

Mark