[Catalyst] Anyone actually using FastCGI with Apache (or even lighttpd)?

Mark Blythe list at markblythe.com
Wed Aug 30 06:42:29 CEST 2006

> > > If somebody could write this up for Engine::FastCGI in the form of a patch I'm
> > > sure it could ship in 5.7002

If anybody is interested, I've attached the tiny plugin I wrote to
solve this issue for Lighttpd.  I've been using this for local
development for several months.  I agree, it'd be best to patch the
engine if it can be done in a way that works for "all" webservers.  I
don't yet have the free time to test with Apache as well.