[Catalyst] Announce Catalyst::Plugin::DBIC::TemplateMaker

Kieren Diment diment at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 14:19:42 CEST 2006

On 30/08/06, Nilson Santos Figueiredo Junior <acid06 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 8/30/06, Kieren Diment <diment at gmail.com> wrote:
> > It does virtually nothing, apart from saving you some typing.  You
> > must resolve any related columns to a properly stringified name for
> > example.
>
> Maybe it should've been a Catalyst::Helper ?
> Then it could be used through Catalyst's default code-generating
> "interface" (i.e. myapp_create.pl).

Dunno how that would help.  It's a temporary method to be called during
development that returns a very very basic template .  There's no place for
it in code generation just during dev for working up a template.

Anyway I can see some holes in the docs to be patched for 0.02 and then some
extemely primitive form generation fro 0.03 :)