[Catalyst] Re: old versions of Catalyst on CPAN

Hermida, Leandro Leandro.Hermida at fmi.ch
Mon Dec 4 09:41:42 GMT 2006

> A. Pagaltzis wrote:
>> Jonathan Rockway <jon at jrock.us> [2006-12-03 11:10]:
>> nor do I want to confuse people looking for the version they should
be
>> starting with.
>
> Oh please.
>
> Regards,
> --
> Aristotle Pagaltzis // <http://plasmasturm.org/>

Mr. Pagaltzis I think J. Rockaway is correct on this point.  I know a
lot of Perl users in my community that would agree with him because they
have complained to me about the same thing.  CPAN search results can be
really wacked, and multiple times the correct distribution that I want
to look at is on the second or third page of the the results!!  It is
confusing to new or new to Perl programmers and just drives them away.