[Catalyst] FastCGI External

Sébastien Wagener sebastien.wagener at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 08:32:59 GMT 2006

Hi,

I have a Catalyst application that is running as an external FastCGI
process. My Apache config looks like
	FastCgiExternalServer /tmp/myapp -socket /tmp/myapp.socket
[...]
         Alias /myapp/ /tmp/myapp/
If I call http://localhost/myapp/user/login, Catalyst receives a request
for "login" instead of "user/login". (MyApp Log: "GET" request for
"login")
On my local box, I was able to fix the problem by changing the alias
directive:
         Alias /myapp/ /tmp/myapp/\/
as described in:
http://dev.catalystframework.org/wiki/SolvedIssues#si.230, but
on the server, which has a similar apache set up, the solution does not
seem to work.
I am currently working around the problem, by calling
http://server/myapp/foo/user/login
Does anybody have a clue, or can anybody explain me why the first token
("foo") is ignored?

Version Info: (on the Server)
 - Catalyst 5.7006
 - FCGI 0.67