[Catalyst] question from tutorial - does creating HTML in acontroller using HTML::Widget violate MVC?

Hermida, Leandro Leandro.Hermida at fmi.ch
Wed Dec 6 14:28:39 GMT 2006

Hello, yes I would also like to know this.  After finishing the tutorial
I am now doing the logical next step of developing a real Catalyst
project and I am wondering what is the best practice or more or less
standard module to use for doing those neat and powerful form things
that were done in the tutorial? (validation, linking with DBIx::Class,
etc.)

Leandro