[Catalyst] usign Catalyst::Plugin::Prototype

Luis Azevedo braceta at sapo.pt
Fri Dec 8 03:00:37 GMT 2006

Renan,

For what I know, there is not so much of a really great Prototype
Tutorial.
But checkout this one, it might help you (or not):
http://www.petefreitag.com/item/515.cfm

Since you might want to easily understand Prototype you must start
with this great book:
http://www.amazon.com/Pragmatic-Ajax-Web-2-0-Primer/dp/0976694085
It cover several Ajax frameworks and toolkits. A must have! I've
learned a lot from this one.

In order to use the plugin from Catalyst you must read the cpan
documentation:
http://search.cpan.org/~sri/Catalyst-Plugin-Prototype-1.32/lib/
Catalyst/Plugin/Prototype.pm

The available methods for the plugin can be found in AnnoCPAN:
http://www.annocpan.org/~ESSKAR/HTML-Prototype-1.48/lib/HTML/
Prototype.pm

Good reference documentation for prototype.js itself is found in:
http://www.sergiopereira.com/articles/prototype.js.html

Hope it helps,

Bye

Luis Azevedo (Braceta)