[Catalyst] C::C::FormBuilder and localization

Goetz Bock bock+catalyst at blacknet.de
Mon Dec 11 14:50:10 GMT 2006

Dear list,

I'm triing to build a localisable catalyst app, using C::C::FormBuilder.

But I'm not able to get it to work:

- i could use c->localize to translate my forms, but using custom
  templates does now work (see other mail)
- and i would still have to somehow translate the messages

- i could use custom teplates, probably by changing the directory to the
  .fb templates
- if I do this, with a messages: entry in the .fb file, i will get error
  messages that are latin-1 while the rest of my app is utf8

Is anyone using FB with a localized app or has any suggestions?
--
/"\ Goetz Bock at blacknet dot de  --  secure mobile Linux everNETting
\ /       (c) 2006 Creative Commons, Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 de