[Catalyst] Supporting multiple password types with C::P::Auth::Store::DBIC

Daniel McBrearty danielmcbrearty at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 11:07:51 GMT 2006

although ... there might be a related problem that makes restricting
to ASCII make sense. If usernames are also UTF8, will there be
potential problems using them in URLs? I know UTF8 in urls have been
discussed a lot, but I've no idea what the current state of play is
(does it work well on all platforms).

thanks.

--
Daniel McBrearty