[Catalyst] Supporting multiple password types with C::P::Auth::Store::DBIC

Daniel McBrearty danielmcbrearty at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 19:05:50 GMT 2006

thanks Jonathan. I looked up on the W3C site and saw that this was how
it should work, and had it on my list to see if cat would be all right
with it. I'd have been surprised if it wouldn't, TBH ...

it's taken me quite a while to get up to speed on cat/dbix/tt ... a
lot of new stuff to learn, and I've only been able to concentrate on
it intermittently, but it's starting to pay off now. This is really a
very powerful and flexible framework. Should have engoi running on it
by Jan/Feb now.