[Catalyst] Adjacency list "trees" and DBIC (recursion fun)

Neil de Carteret n3dst4 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 19:45:58 GMT 2006

On 14/12/06, Dylan Vanderhoof <DylanV at semaphore.com> wrote:
> I'm wanting to traverse the tree and just have debug statements to tell
> me what node I found and what order the node is.

See also DBIx::Class::Tree and DBIx::Class::Tree::AdjacencyList

Not my work, I have merely hacked on it recently.

When your solution loops indefinitely using DBIC relationships, what
order does it loop in?  By which I mean, by looking at the order it
visits your nodes in, you should be able to where it's failing to
stop.