[Catalyst] DateTime Timezone

Tobias Kremer tobias at funkreich.de
Fri Dec 15 12:03:38 GMT 2006

Zitat von Nilson Santos Figueiredo Junior <acid06 at gmail.com>:

> I ended up creating a InflateColumn::DateTimeHack which sets the
> timezone when inflating.
> It's not the prettiest thing, but it works and saves painful manual
> (de|in)flating in every schema class.

Yes, that's exactly what came to my mind as a solution. Funny, that every time
I start hacking with Catalyst I come across everyday problems for which there
don't seem any clean solutions yet :( I suppose that's the drawback of having
the freedom to choose one of the thousands of cpan modules for every given
task: You have to make 'em interact in a sane way ... :)

--Tobias