[Catalyst] Adjacency list "trees" and DBIC (recursion fun)

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Sun Dec 17 14:07:15 GMT 2006

On 14 Dec 2006, at 19:00, Dylan Vanderhoof wrote:

> Hello all,
> 	I have a bit of a niche question, but maybe somebody has run
> into this.
> My environment is Catalyst (latest stable), DBIx::Class and TT.  Below
> is a table description and some chunk of code I'm actually using with
> altered names.

Perhaps you should try

http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/repos/bast/trunk/DBIx-Class-Tree/

then? It's only not hit CPAN yet because nobody's actually verified
it's working in spite of us keeping asking :( (and yes, I've played
with it. not the same as a couple people integrating it into their
codebases and saying "yes, works for us")
--
Matt S Trout, Technical Director, Shadowcat Systems Ltd.
Offering custom development, consultancy and support contracts for