[Catalyst] Couldn't forward to "vdc::View::tt". Does not implement "process"

Alejandro Imass alejandro.imass at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 18:33:25 GMT 2006

Hi,

I developed a Catalyst app in 5.7001 and am trying to deploy on a
server with 5.7007

I am getting this error:

Couldn't forward to "vdc::View::tt". Does not implement "process"

Couldn't forward to command "vdc::View::tt": Invalid action or component.

Perhaps is something obvious and stupid but I can't seem to find the
problem. Up to now I have had this set-up and it was running a
previous version of _this same application_ so it does not seem to
making much sense. I checked the list archives and found a similar
problem tha recommended an upgrade of Catalyst::View:TT; mine is the
lates CPAN version. I also checked the class itself and it of course
has the process method.

Any ideas or help greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Alejandro Imass