[Catalyst] Virtual file system

vti mbit at ukr.net
Mon Dec 18 13:38:04 GMT 2006

Robert 'phaylon' Sedlacek wrote:
> vti wrote:
>
> > Everything seems like great, but how to organize basic CRUD? For example
> > i want to add material in some 'folder':
> >
> > /materials/personal/.../add
>
> Could you elaborate on why you seem to want to have one action for each
> folder? I'd rather have
>
>   /material/view/x/y/z
>   /material/add?under=/x/y/z

Actually I just want to stay in no-?-params style. I really like chaining
things when you have something like /material/1232/edit.

I thought about the same way, but doing like:

/materials/add/<and here goes our path>

Probably I should think about /view and /action subpaths...

--
vti -- Viacheslav Tikhanovskii
She is a tree of life to them that lay hold upon her: and happy is every