[Catalyst] IE Cookie problems

Mojo Nichols mnichols at mojosoft.org
Tue Dec 19 02:10:46 GMT 2006

I have them same problem.   I got MyApp to work with the
Authentication example under firefox.  Under IE7 and IE6 no cookies
are set.  I have another catalyst example that just uses cookies no
Session Session::Store:FastMmap... etc and those cookies work okay.
Any ideas or known issues( now that it is 6 months  later).

Can anyone definitively say they have this example working under IE 6
and 7?   I only see two threads in the archive and both seem to be
exactly what I see.

Can anyone who has been through this pain funnel and come out
unscathed please enlighten me to what it was even if it was very
specific to you?

Any way staring at this one pretty hard for a few days with my only
option being to drop this and create some ugly work around:-(

Thanks,

Mojo