[Catalyst] VMware Image

Daniel McBrearty danielmcbrearty at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 00:57:20 GMT 2006

Not sure. I've never tried before. I'm just cloning my m/c now. All I
have to do then would be to remove all my working source and so on
from my home, and change the password.

That should leave you with a working cat install plus all the DBIx,
TT, as well as apache, postgres and mysql. It might be a bit chunky
though ... we'll see what happens ...