[Catalyst] Catalyst::Controller::FormBuilder config problem

Michael Reece mreece at vinq.com
Thu Dec 21 18:05:19 GMT 2006

be wary of putting your base controller class in the MyApp/
Controller/ directory, because catalyst will load it as a controller
itself.  which sucks if you want to put default inheritable actions
in your base class.  i use MyApp/Controller.pm for the base class to
avoid this problem, since catalyst still, as far as i can tell, has
no way to let you specify which controller classes to load or not load.